We have been involved in creating Virtual Exhibitions and Environments since 2009, which were originally designed and developed to bridge the gap between live events. Who knew that this would be one of the main requirements from our clients in 2020/21?
We have several solutions depending on your specific business challenges.
To give you an insight of what is available we are shortly going to host a weekly open events to show you the capabilities of what is available for your own virtual environment.
To book your free place on our live Q&A session, please use this form below. We are limiting numbers for some of the sessions due to high demand and we want to ensure we have time to answer all your questions.
- Experience – Trusted by leading Technology, Manufacturing, Software and Retail companies to deliver their virtual environment
- Analytics – See global visitor statistics via a simple back office area.
- Interactive – Animated movies, interactive displays and even games. Virtual experience should engage as well as inform your visitor.
- Imagination – This is a virtual space so no need to limit your concepts to traditional experiences – we have build a virtual environment that has a helter-skelter.
- Integration – You can integrate your live chat, webinars, Vimeo, YouTube, Salesforce, Cognito, Outlook and lots of other 3rd party apps.
- Future – Stand alone or to partner live events your virtual environment can grow with our insight into the latest developments in technology.